Where did you take your Facebook profile picture? It's one of my wedding pix.
What exactly are you wearing right now? Slacks, tank and short-sleeved hoodie.
What is your current problem? Waiting on LSAT scores and wondering if we can afford to give Pie the summer vacation I'd like him to have.
What makes you happy most? Hearing John and Pie play; reading; doing absolutely nothing at all.
What song are you listening to at the moment? Richard Attenborough's narration of the jungle part of "Planet Earth".
Ever sang in front of a large audience? If a parang session in high school counts, then yes.
Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddy TV shows? I have a 6-year-old, so very yes.
Do you speak any languages? A liitle Spanish and French and a few words in Hindi.
Has anyone you’ve been really close with passed away? Yes
What’s something that really annoys you? My husband.
1. Middle name: Now it's Maharaj.
2. Nicknames: Maude, Bones, Pmaha, Pet.
3. Current location: Apt in NY, NY.
4. Eye color: Dark brown.
1. Do you live with your parent(s)? No.
2. Do you get along with your parent(s)? After a fashion.
3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? My mother is widow.
4. Do you have any Siblings? Five.
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Stephen Colbert-inspired ice cream.
2. Season: Blistering hot summer.
3. Shampoo/conditioner: Head and Shoulders and St Ives.
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower? Yes, in spite of slipperiness and previous injury caused by said slipperiness.
2. Do you write on your hand? Yes.
3. Call people back? Yes..
4. Believe in love? Yes.
6. Any bad habits? One or two.
Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Broken a bone: No.
2. Sprained stuff: My wrist.
3. Had physical therapy: Yes.
4. Gotten stitches: Yes.
5. Taken painkillers: Yes.
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: No.
7. Been stung by a bee: Bee, no. Wasp, yes.
8. Thrown up at the dentist: No.
9. Sworn in front of your parents: My mother, yes.
10. Had detention: Once, with my whole class in high school. We had to clean all the benches.
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Movie(s): Star Trek (and it was AWESOME!)
2. Person to text you: My former next-door neighbor.
3. Person you called: The husband.
4. Person you hugged: The husband.
5. Person you tackled: The Pie.
6. Person you talked to on AIM/iChat: Anu on Google Chat.
7. Thing you touched: Seeing as how I'm typing I suppose that would be the keyboard of my laptop.
8. Thing you ate: A bowl of Maggie Chicken Noodle Soup.
9. Thing you drank: Cuppa coffee.
10. Thing you said: To the husband: Have a super-fabulous day.
Chapter 7: Future
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully employed.
2. Where do you hope to live? Eventually, in France.
3. Do you want to be famous? Only if I can be fabulously wealthy.